Bank of Maharashtra NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings
Bank of Maharashtra is one of the oldest public sector banks in India headquartered at Pune, Maharashtra. It has a total of 2022 branches along with 29 million customers. It provides services in both consumer and corporate banking. Let’s have a look at the Bank of Maharashtra timings.
Bank of Maharashtra Timings during Covid-19 Pandemic
Post lockdown, like other banks Bank of Maharashtra has also restored its operations. The Bank of Maharashtra timings were between 10:00 am to 05:00 pm from Monday to Saturday (Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
All the banking services like opening of bank account,updation of bank passbook, cash deposits/withdrawals, etc. are available at the bank. Therefore it was advised to the that customers that they should avoid visiting the branch and instead avail banking services via BOM Net-banking or Mobile Banking during Pandemic.
Bank of Maharashtra timings during which NEFT’s are processed are from 08:00 am to 07:00 pm daily except 2nd and 4th Saturdays.
|Type of Fund Transfer||BOB Bank Timings|
|NEFT (Weekdays)||08:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.|
|NEFT (Working Saturdays)||08:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.|
Bank of Maharashtra timings during which RTGS are processed from 08:00 am to 04:30 pm daily except 2nd and 4th Saturdays.
|Type of Fund Transfer||BOB Bank Timings|
|RTGS (Weekdays)||08:00 a.m. to 04:30 p.m.|
|RTGS (Working Saturdays)||08:00 a.m. to 04:30 p.m.|
Bank of Maharashtra timings for daily operations
An account holder can visit bank for conducting financial transactions or non financial transactions during the working hours. But, they cannot visit on 2nd, 4th Saturdays, Sundays or a public holiday as bank remains closed on these days. Below mentioned are the Bank of Maharashtra timings for daily operations:
|BOM Bank Timings from Monday to Friday||10:00 am to 05:00 pm|
|BOM Bank Timings on Sunday||Bank Closed|
|BOM Bank Timings on Second and Fourth Saturday||Bank Closed|
|BOM Bank Timings on First, Third and Fifth Saturday||10:00 am to 05:00 pm|
Bank of Maharashtra timings for Lunch
There is no specified timings for lunch as such. Employees take break for lunch between 01:00 pm and 03:00 pm on rotational basis to ensure that customers do not face any inconvenience.
NEFT, RTGS, IMPS Fund Transfer – A Snapshot
|Expanded Form||National Electronic Funds Transfer||Real-Time Gross Settlement||Immediate Mobile Payment Services|
|Minimum Transfer||Rs. 1||Rs. 2 Lakhs||Re. 1|
|Maximum Transfer||No Limit||No Limit||Rs 2 lakhs|
|Payment mode||Online and Offline||Online and Offline||Online|
|Timings||365 days 24*7||365 days 24*7||365 days 24*7|
|Inward Transaction Fees||No Fees||No Fees||As per member banks and PPIs|
|Transaction Time||Within 1-2 hours||Real-time, within a few minutes||Instant, within a few seconds|
Hence,to avail services of the bank by visiting there an account holder shall consider the bank timings before visiting there. Like, if an account holder requires bank statement for which he wishes to visit he shall firstly consider the Bank of Maharashtra timings.
But, if he wishes to get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement, he need not visit bank as it can be obtained sitting at home at anytime and from anywhere.
Ways to get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement
- Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement via SMS Banking
- Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement via Mobile Application
- Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement via Internet Banking
- Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement via Missed Call
Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement Number
An account holder can get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement by calling on the below mentioned numbers:
Once the SMS service gets activated, all the facilities can be availed.
What are the important things that must be noted before transferring the funds?
Below mentioned are the things that must be taken into consideration before transferring the funds:
- Timings: Bank of Maharashtra timings for each transfer will vary across banks i.e. branchwise. In RTGS, it differs depending on the bank and the location, the operating hours can vary. IMPS and NEFT payment modes are available 24×7.
- Transaction Fee: A separate transaction fee is levied for money transfer. However, in case the recipient does not receive the money, no fee is levied.
- GST: GST applies to the transaction fee as per the lastest norms.
- Network: Both the sender and receiver bank must be part of the network for the transfer to be executed successfully.
What is the difference between NEFT, RTGS and IMPS?
NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS are nothing but the different online methods of transferring the funds from one bank account to another. Each mode has some unique features and also each one is different from one another on basis the following factors:
- Timing of Fund Transfer
- Minimum and the maximum amount allowed to be transferred
- Individual or Corporate use
- Fees/Charges involved
How to have access to Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement via Maha Mobile Application?
An account holder can get access to Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement with the help of Maha Application. Apart from Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement many other services can also be availed like fund transfer, opening RD or FD, getting the account statement etc.
Below mentioned are the steps by which an account holder can get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement:
- Download the Maha App either from the Google Play store (For android users) or the IOS App Store (For Apple iPhone users).
- Open the app and then go to the tab “New user registration”.
- Tick on accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the customer ID and set up MPIN which is user for login and MTPIN which is used to authenticate the fund transfer and payment of bills.
- Finally, the application is ready to use.
How can an account holder get bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement via SMS?
Account holders can receive Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement on their registered mobile number by sending an SMS on below mentioned number:
SMS LATRAN<space>account number<space>MPIN
Recent three transactions would then be received via SMS. But, the message should be sent only from the registered mobile number.