Traditional attire holds a special place in every Indian woman’s heart, and her wardrobe definitely wouldn’t be complete without it. Sarees, lehengas, shararas, and other ethnic clothing all have a unique appeal, but sometimes it can be an issue to style them regularly given their high festive vibe. Ethnic wear for women from stores like Max Fashion always comes to the rescue and is the ideal option when you want to spice things up.
Every modern woman needs these stylish and comfortable clothes, which range from basic kurtis to patialas and churidars to embellished sets. Listed below are 5 of the best ways you can create with ethnic wear for women to dazzle everyday:
- A kurta set is a basic wardrobe item that you absolutely must own. These ethnic kurtas come with a variety of bottom clothing, such as churidar pyjamas, palazzo pants, trousers, leggings and more. Put on a sophisticated and timeless tiered kurta, churidars, and a dupatta you can drape over your shoulder. Use a bracelet set and big earrings to give this outfit some glitz. Finish this look with chic open toed heels for footwear.
- An incredibly stylish indo-western invention that will elevate your wardrobe in an instant are ethnic dresses. These dresses are made using fit and flare, A-line, maxi, asymmetrical, and other western dress styles, as well as ethnic embroidery and embellishments. Accessorize with hoop earrings and an embroidered A-line dress to create a stylish outfit. Use sandals or canvas shoes with this ensemble for a sporty look.
- Adding some indo-western flair to every formal occasion is a modern woman’s go-to move. There is a chic range of ethnic short kurtis on the market, and they are as stylish as they are cosy. Put on your favourite short kurti, some ethnic straight trousers and stud earrings for a relaxed look. To finish off this look, add a sling bag and a pair of strappy flats.
- Anarkali kurtas are fitted beneath the bust or at the waist, and they extend out to produce a flowy skirt part. To create the look of a sharara, pair this fashionable kurta style with stylish palazzos. Remove the dupatta and add eye-catching earrings and rings for a straightforward yet stylish look. You can tie this look together with fashionable block heels.
- Lastly, a front-open kurti is among the top choices of ethnic wear for women for occasions like bridesmaid responsibilities, festivals, engagement celebrations, etc. The slip-on closure on these lehenga cholis are very convenient and can be worn with comfortable trousers. Put on your kurti and decorate it by slipping the dupatta through your back and draping the extra fabric over the front from your elbows. Put on a waist chain and a pair of bold earrings as accessories.
Check out the ranges of ethnic wear for women on Max Fashion and start shopping!